2017 Syllabus Sikkim TET,Sikkim State Govt Teacher Syllabus 2017,Sikkim HRDD TET Exam Pattern 2017,Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017 PDF,Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus PDF,Sikkim TET Syllabus 2017 .
2017 Syllabus Sikkim TET Graduate Teacher Download
Candidates who have applied for Sikkim TET Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 can download the Sikkim TET Primary Teacher Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern here. From here candidates may get the latest Sikkim TET Primary Teacher Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017 according to new exam Patten which will help you to crack the 2017 Syllabus Sikkim TET Exam easily . Here competitors can also gather the download pdf of Sikkim HRDD TET Previous Question Papers along with the Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017 PDF and Sikkim HRDD TET Exam pattern 2017 . Candidates want to get Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2016 they may download Sikkim HRDD TET 2017 Exam Syllabus from its official website before Sikkim HRDD TET Exam dates . By using this posts details candidates will be prepared for the exam very easily and quickly.
Sikkim State Human Resource Development Department has announced the latest jobs notification 2017 to fill vacancies of Primary Teacher & Elementary (Graduate) Teacher Posts Posts . Applicants who have applied for the Sikkim TET Graduate Teacher Clerk post will be in search for the 2017 Syllabus Sikkim TET Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2016 Download . From this site, www.hifijob.com contestants can get the complete information about 2017 Syllabus Sikkim TET PDF and Sikkim TET Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern 2016-2017 .
Syllabus PDF For Sikkim TET Exam 2017 Download Exam Pattern
As per official notification, huge number of candidates are going to appear in Sikkim TET Examination 2017. Candidates who have applied are now searching for Sikkim HRDD TET Exam pattern & Syllabus on Internet. That’s why we are providing exam pattern and Syllabus here . It is necessary for the pursuing applicants to have knowledge of Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017 and Sikkim Primary Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern 2017 . The competition is huge in all competitive exams, therefore candidates can check the Sikkim TET Syllabus PDF, Sikkim HRDD Primary Teacher Exam Pattern and prepare well for the exam . ere we have uploaded the Sikkim Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2017 and Sikkim Govt Teacher Model Papers for the advantage of all applied candidates to practice the 2017 Syllabus Sikkim TET written exam .
Sikkim TET Exam Pattern 2017 for STET Paper 1
|Sr. No||Test Pattern||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||90 minutes|
STET Exam Paper – Paper II
|Sr. No||Test Pattern||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||90 Minutes|
|2.||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3.||Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|4 (i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60|
|4 (ii)||For Social Science teacher||60||60|
2017 Syllabus Sikkim TET
Sikkim TET Syllabus 2017 for Paper – I
STET Syllabus Child Development and the Pedagogy
- Child Development.
- Meaning and the Concept of learning and its processes.
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- Factors Affecting Learning.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- How Children learn and think.
- Individual Differences.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- Teaching learning process.
- Right to the Education Act 2009.
- Action Research.
Sikkim TET Syllabus for Language – I
- Unseen Prose Passages.
- Framing Questions Including the Wh-questions.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
STET Syllabus for Language – II
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms.
- Unseen Poem.
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds & their Phonetics Transcriptions.
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English.
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus – Mathematics
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Data Handling.
- Decimal Fractions.
- LCM & HCF.
- Pedagogical issue
Sikkim TET Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- Our Surroundings.
- Natural Resources.
- Parts of Body (internal & external).
- Solar System.
- Our Punjab.
- Food, resources, and care.
- Basic needs.
- Water .
- Clothes dresses & their care.
- Habitats, types.
- Festivals (school, family & national).
- Group songs.
- Looking after the trees, plants & animals.
- Health, good habits & personal hygiene.
- Parts of plants.
- Living and nonliving.
- Days and Nights.
- Geographical features and changes.
- Local Bodies (Rural & Urban).
- Disposal of solid waste.
- Transportation, communication and its development.
- Weather & climate.
- National property.
- Community Buildings.
- Disaster management.
- First Aid.
Sikkim TET Exam Syllabus for STET Paper – II
- Number System.
- Playing with the Numbers.
- Knowing our Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Whole Numbers.
- Cube root Profit & Loss.
- Fractions Exponents; surds, squares, cube, square root.
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Introduction to Algebra; Algebraic identities, polynomials.
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Symmetry: (reflection).
- Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D).
- Constructions (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses).
- Data handling, statistics.
- Mensurations; circle, sphere, cone, cylinder, triangles.
- Components of food.
- Sources of food.
- Cleaning food.
- Materials of daily use.
- Change of matter.
- The structure of Atom.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- The World of microorganism, Living organisms, and the diseases.
- Acids, base, & salt.
- Moving Things People and Ideas.
- Food; production & management.
- The Universe.
- Effect of population growth & human activities in the environment.
- Electric current and circuits.
- Work & Energy.
- Magnets & magnetism.
- Natural Phenomena.
- Sources of energy.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental concerns; regional & national.
- Pedagogical issues.
STET Syllabus for Social Studies/ Social Sciences
- When, Where and How.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- The Earliest Societies.
- The Early States.
- The First Cities.
- The First Empire.
- New Ideas.
- Political Developments.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Social Change.
- Creation of an Empire.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Regional Cultures.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Women and reform.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- Challenging for the Caste System.
- India After Independence.
- Geography as the social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
Social and the Political Life (Civics)
- Local Government.
- Making a Living.
- Understanding Media.
- State Government.
- The Constitution.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Judiciary.
- Parliamentary Government.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized.
Details about Sikkim HRDD Teacher Recruitment Application Form 2017 Details
|Organisation Name||Human Resource Development Department (HRDD)|
|Name of the Posts||Primary Teacher & Elementary (Graduate) Teacher Posts|
If you have any queries related to this recruitment , then you can contact us or can comment us below in comment box .We will also provide you sample paper , syllabus , admit card , answer key of this recruitment . So stay tuned with Hifijob.com or press CTRL + D to bookmark our website.