BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2016 for 561 Tradesmen Posts.
Border Security Force (BSF) has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 516 Constable Tradesmen Posts . The eligible and interested candidates can apply for BSF latest Notification 2016 before the last date of application form . The important details related to this post like Post details, BSF Constable Application Form and Notification age limit , BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2016 educational qualification , BSF Constable Vacancies 2016 selection procedure , BSF Constable Application Form how to apply etc are mentioned below .
BSF Constable Application Form & Post Details
Organization – Board Security Force (BSF)
Total Post –516
Post Name – Constable Tradesmen Posts.
Education Qualification – The candidates who want to apply for BSF Recruitment 2016 should possess Matriculation or equivalent from recognized university/board.
Age Limit –Minimum Age Limit 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit 23 Years.
Age Relaxation is as per the Govt Norms .
Selection Process –The selection procedure for the recruitment of BSF Constable 2016 is based on the following criteria
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Trade Test.
- Written Test.
- Medical Examination.
Pay Scale –The selected candidates for the recruitment of BSF Constable jobs will be given a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000.
How to Apply for BSF Jobs 2016
- Logon to the official website of BSF i.e www.bsf.nic.in.
- Click on the link of BSF 2016 Notification
- Download the application form format
- Fill the application form with valid details
- Attach the required data with application form
- Send the application form to the address mentioned in the official advertisement
- Last Date for Submitting Application form: 20th June 2016.
If you have any queries related to this recruitment , then you can contact us or can comment us below in comment box .We will also provide you sample paper , syllabus , admit card , answer key of this recruitment . So stay tuned with Hifijob.com or press CTRL + D to bookmark our website