Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2016 2017 , Apply Online for Assistant Commandant Recruitment in Indian Coast Guards 2017 , Latest Assist Commandant Recruitment Notification 2016 -2017.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Commandant
Indian Coast Guard has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of . The eligible and interested candidates can apply before the last date of application form . The important details related to this post like Post details, age limit , educational qualification , selection procedure , how to apply etc are mentioned below .
Organization –Indian Coast Guard
Post Name –Asst Commandant Posts
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Pilots (CPL)
Education Qualification –
- For General Duty & General Duty (Pilot) : Candidates Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (ie. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- For Technical branch : Engineering degree with 55% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace/Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics discipline with 55% marks.
- For Pilots (CPL) : 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA.
- For Law : A Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized University. (Three years degree in Law after graduation) or (Five years after 10+2 examination)
Age Limit –01 Jul 1992 to 30 Jun 1996
Age Relaxation is as per the Govt Norms
Selection Process –The Selection Procedure for the recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Latest Jobs 2016 is based on the following criteria
- Merit List
- Psychological Test
- Group Task
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website i.e www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the link of Online Application
- Fill the application form with valid details
- Upload the required Documents
- Recheck and Submit the Application form
- Take print out of application form for further references
Important Details –
For GD/TECH Branches
- ICG Assistant Commandant Online Application Submission from 24-11-2016.
- Indian Coast Guard Application Submission Ends on 10-12-2016.
For Law Branch
- Online Application Form Submission Starts from 14-12-2016.
- Last Date to submit ICG Asst Commandant Application form 18-12-2016.
If you have any queries related to this recruitment , then you can contact us or can comment us below in comment box .We will also provide you sample paper , syllabus , admit card , answer key of this recruitment . So stay tuned with Hifijob.com or press CTRL + D to bookmark our website 2016