SBI RECRUITMENT OF. ADVISOR FOR FRAUD MANAGEMENT. &. CHIEF OFFICER (SECURITY) , SBI Fraud Management Recruitment 2017 Notification , Apply Online for SBI Cheif Officer, Fraud Management Posts .
SBI Fraud Management Recruitment 2017 | 06 Cheif Officer Posts
State Bank of India has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 06 SBI Cheif Officer, Fraud Management Posts .The eligible and interested candidates can apply for State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2016 before the last date of application form . The important details related to this post like State Bank of India Post details, Fraud Management Advisor vacancy in State Bank of India age limit , SBI (SBI) for the advisor for Fraud Management educational qualification , Fraud Management. State Bank of India selection procedure , State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 how to apply etc are mentioned below .
State Bank of India – Recruitment of Advisors For Fraud Management Post Details
Organization –State Bank of India
Total Post –06
Post Name –
- Advisor for Fraud Management
- Chief Officer Posts
Education Qualification –
- Advisor for Fraud Management Posts: Applicants should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) officer / State Police service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences / Cyber Crime departments as well as having five years of experience in conduct of investigation / supervision in investigation works during his service.
- Cheif Officer Posts: Applicants should have severed / be serving as Brigadier in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force or Police Officer of the rank of IG or person of equivalent rank in para military forces.
Age Limit –
- Advisor for Fraud Management: Maximum Age of 65 Years.
- Cheif Officer: Maximum Age of 57 Years.
Age Relaxation is as per the Govt Norms
Selection Process –The Selection procedure for the recruitment of SBI Advisor Vacancy 2016 is based on the performance on Interview
Pay Scale –
- Advisor for Fraud Management: Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Cheif Officer: Rs. 1,20,000/- per month.
How to Apply for SBI Latest Vacancy 2016 2017
- Visit the official website i.e www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the link of Online Application
- Fill the application form with valid details
- Upload the required Documents
- Recheck and Submit the Application form
- Take print out of application form for further references
Important Details –
Starting Date of Online Application –Started
Last Date of Online Application –20th December 2016
If you have any queries related to this recruitment , then you can contact us or can comment us below in comment box .We will also provide you sample paper , syllabus , admit card , answer key of this recruitment . So stay tuned with Hifijob.com or press CTRL + D to bookmark our website 2016