TSPSC Transport Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 137 Telangana Transport Department
TSPSC Transport Constable Recruitment 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released 137 vacancies notification for Transport Police Constable Posts 2016 in Telangana . For TS Police TSPSC Transport Constable Notification 2016 You have to Passed 12th from any University OR Institutes . For TSPS your age must be 18 years to 44 years as on 01st July 2016 . Application is aplly online for TSPSC Transport Constable Jobs 2016 . Apply online to link will available from 4th May to 20th May 2016 to TSPSC Transport Constable Recruitment 2016 TSPSC . Submit form online to 4th May to 30th May from Official website . Firstly you are passed OMR based written test . For this test your syllabus is Pattern on official website TELANGAN TRANSPORT CONSTABLE JOBS 2016 . For more details TSPSC 137 Transport Constable Recruitment Notification 2016.
TSPSC Transport Constable Recruitment 2016 Job Details
Organization – Telangana State Public Service Commission
Post name- Transport Police Constable Posts
Total Post- 187
Application mode – online
Important dates –
- Online Application Commencement from – 4th May 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 30th May 2016
- TSPSC Transport Constable Exam Date – Available Shortly
Eligibility Criteria to apply for TSPSC Online
Selection Criteria- You have to done your written test which is based on OMR sheets according to the official website . TSPSC Transport Constable Hall Ticket 2016 is mandatory for attend the selection process which will be available shortly at organization official page . Candidates will not be permitted to attend the test with out copy of your admit card and valid id proof. Exam Date, Time, Venue along with candidates photograph, signature will be specified duly on your admit card.
Application Fees –
Aspirants belong to General / Open category candidates should pay the non refundable amount of Rs.100 as examination and Rs.50 for processing fee.
SC, ST, BC, PH & Unemployed category candidates are exempted from fee payment. Fee must be paid at the time of application submission through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card and Credit Card.
Pay Scale – TSPSC Transport Constable Recruitment 2016
Education Qualification – Candidates must passed 12th standard by any institute OR University with minimum percentage of marks . Other requirements information has very clearly mentioned in the official advertisement.
TSPSC Transport Constable Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous, Model Papers and other preparation material related to TSPSC Transport Constable Recruitment 2016 are available now at organization official page. With the help of this information you can start your preparation as soon as possible.
How to apply for TSPSC Transport Constable 2016
- First approach TSPSC official login page www.tspsc.gov.in
- Then download particular advertisement which you are applying for
- Read it thoroughly to know the eligibility and requirement
- Candidates having required eligibility are pleased to hit on Apply Online link
- Use applicants personal and professional info to fill the form
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting document copies
- Pay the application / examination fee based on your category
- Cross check the information before submit the form to avoid the mistakes
- Finally hit on submit button for complete the application procedure
- Duly submit your forms on or before last date
TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD- pdf CLICK HERE