Here we are providing question answer for latest UP Government Jobs Exam 2017, UP SSC Exam 2017, GK UPSSSC Exam 2017, UPPSC General Knowledge 2017, GK for UPTET 2017, UP Important GK Question Answer, Latest UP Current Affairs 2017, UP Police Exam 2017, UP GK Question Answer, GK for UP SI ASI Police Exam .
UP GK Question Answer for Govt Job Exam 2017
1. Which country is to the north of Uttar Pradesh?
2. Which is the capital of Uttar Pradesh?
3. Which is the official language of Uttar Pradesh?
4. When was Uttaranchal separated from Uttar Pradesh?
a) 14 March 1975
b) 12 April 1964
c) 7 July 1999
d) 8 November 2000
Ans-8 November 2000
5. Who of the following prime ministers of India was not born in Uttar Pradesh?
a) P. V. Narasimha Rao
b) Lal Bahardur Shastri
c) Charan Singh
d) Chandra Shekhar
Ans- P. V. Narasimha Rao
6. Who of the following prime ministers of India was not born in Allahabad?
a) Jawaharlal Nehru
b) Indira Gandhi
c) Vishwanath Pratap Singh
d) Rajiv Gandhi
Ans- Rajiv Gandhi
7. Who was Uttar Pradesh’s chief minister in 1992?
a) Ram Prakash Gupta
b) Kalyan Singh
c) Romesh Bhandari
d) Rajnath Singh
Ans- Kalyan Singh
8. How was Uttar Pradesh formerly known?
c) United Provinces
Ans- United Provinces
9. When was Agra Presidency separated from Bengal Presidency?
10. When did the British annex Oudh?
For more information regarding Govt Jobs , Hifi job , Admit card , Syllabus , Previous paper , Results , Answer key you can contact us or can comment us below .