WB Department of Health & Family Welfare , WB State Health &Family Welfare Recruitment 2017 , WB Health Department Recruitment 2017 for 38 Medical Officers, Lab technician, and various Jobs , Apply Online @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB State Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2017
WB State Health &Family Welfare Department has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 38 General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (MO) & other vacancies on contract basis. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for DHFWS Malda Vacancy 2017 before the last date of application form . The important details related to this post like WB Health Family Welfare Dept Post details, WB Health Family Welfare Dept Recruitment 2017 age limit , West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment educational qualification , WB State Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 selection procedure , Career / Recruitment – Department of Health & Family Welfare how to apply etc are mentioned below .
Organization –West Bengal Health Family Welfare Department
Total Post –38
Post Name –
1. Medical Offiecer (MO) (SNCU): 06 Posts
2. Medical Offiecer (NUHM): 05 Posts
3. Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank): 05 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 03 Posts
5. Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank & Blood Component separation Unit): 03 Posts
6. Social Worker (NRC): 02 Posts
7. Laboratory Technician (Blood Component separation Unit): 02 Posts
8. Counselor (Blood Bank & Blood Component Separation Unit): 02 Posts
9. Medical Officer (RNTCP): 01 Post
10. Senior Medical Officer (SMO): 01 Post
11. Counselor (Thalasaemia Control Unit): 01 Post
12. Data Entry Opertaor (Thalasaemia Control Unit): 01 Post
13. Laboratory Technician (NCD): 01 Post
14. Physiotherapist (NCD): 01 Post
15. District PPM (public private mix) Coordinator: 01 Post
16. Lab Technician (RNTCP): 01 Post
17. Technical Assistant (JE/ AFS): 01 Post
18. Data Entry Operator (SNCU): 01 Post
Education Qualification –
- Medical Officers: The candidates who are willing to apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment should have MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI.
- Laboratory technicians: The applicants of WBHRB Lab Technician Recruitment should have 10+2, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Counselors: For WBHRB Counselor Jobs, candidates should have Masters or post graduation in Psychology.
Age Limit –Maximum 66 . For post wise Age Limit Candidates must refer official advertisement .
Age Relaxation is as per the Govt Norms
Selection Process –The selection procedure for the recruitment of WBHRB Recruitment is based on the following criteria
- Academic Qualification
Pay Scale –The Selected Candidates will be given a pay scale as mentioned below
- Medical officers: Rs. 45,000/- per month.
- Lab Technicians: Rs. 17220/- pay scale per month.
- Counselors: Rs. 1682/- per month.
Application Fee –Candidates need have to pay application fee as mentioned below .
How to Apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment
- Visit the official website i.e www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Click on the link to download Application form
- Fill the application form with valid details
- Attach the required Documents
- Recheck and Submit the Application form
- Take print out of application form for further references
- Send the Application form to the address mentioned below
Office of the CMOH, Asansol HDDakshin
Asansol HDDakshin Dhadka P.H.C Building,
Kalla By Pass Crossing (NH2),
Near Kazi Nazrul University,
Important Details –
Starting Date of Online Application –15/12/2016
Last Date of Online Application –30/12/2016
If you have any queries related to this recruitment , then you can contact us or can comment us below in comment box .We will also provide you sample paper , syllabus , admit card , answer key of this recruitment . So stay tuned with Hifijob.com or press CTRL + D to bookmark our website 2016